FNFC Architects is a London based architectural studio established by Federico Nassetti and Fabrizio Cellini in 2015.
The young studio comes with 15 years’ experience of complex and challenging projects, from residential developments in Central London, to the design of high-end private residential properties in the USA, Italy and the Caribbean.
We have recently completed a new house extension, a 140 sqm pavilion in Richmond, along with the new interiors for a cinema room, gym and a private SPA.
Federico and Fabrizio met while working for Claudio Silvestrin Architects in 2006 and have been developing projects together ever since.
Federico and Fabrizio are regular visiting critic at the AA Architectural Association eXchange program and Federico previously taught at the Stage 2 Design BA (Hons) Studio: Spaces and Objects degree at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London.
FNFC Architects is currently looking for an experienced and talented part 2 architect to be involved in some new exiting projects in London and abroad.
The ideal candidate must be passionate and dedicated to the profession and demonstrate to have a keen eye on the development of new solutions in line with the office ethos. As we are trying to build something special, we are looking for someone sharing the same vision and dedication.
• be creative, proactive, organised and efficient
• demonstrate strong design skills
• work well as part of a team
• have great communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• be fluent in English, and demonstrate you can legally work in the UK
• be familiar with all RIBA work stages
• have worked on a project from concept to completion in the UK
• must demonstrate knowledge of construction and detailing
• be able to manage workload and priorities across a number of projects
• have a minimum of two years’ experience work post Part 2
• be proficient in AutoCAD 2d, Rhino and Vray, Adobe Creative Suite
Please apply by submitting your portfolio (pdf format max 10 MB) to email@example.com
Please indicate any notice period if applicable, and a brief description why you feel you should be part of our team.
We try to get back to all applicant, sometimes due to the number of applications we can only contact suitable candidates.